Research Analyst (Full-time)
Kyros Ventures is a pioneer in incubating early-stage blockchain and cryptocurrency projects. It is built upon the solid foundation of the Coin68 ecosystem consisting of exclusive partnerships with the top crypto entities in the Vietnamese Blockchain industry. Coin68 is a leading crypto media outlet in Vietnam with 1 million monthly page views and growing. Collectively, we are responsible for more than 100,000 active cryptocurrency investors and traders across a vast network of communities. We believe in a result-orientated approach with our goal being to spread mass awareness and adoption of potential projects.
Kyros Ventures is looking for Research Analysts who are willing to contribute their abilities to the growth of the business and accompany the company from the beginning on the journey to transform Kyros into the world’s leading blockchain venture.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working directly with the team lead and cooperate with other teammates (designers, account executives, etc.) to create in-depth analytic content at the highest quality standard.
- Going ahead with the latest trends; interpreting and visualizing data, analyzing results to provide ongoing reports.
- Providing ad hoc reports and other tasks upon request.
- Proven work experience as a Research Analyst or similar roles at all levels.
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain are MUSTS.
- Experience in doing research using multiple sources.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Having an eye for details.
- Strong writing and research skills.
- The cool perks & benefits:
- Competitive Income: Negotiated depending on capacity.
- Endless Personal Growth Opportunity.
- Being kept up to date with new products in DeFi, Blockchain, and becoming knowledgeable of the market.
- Amazing Teammates: Working directly with the BOD and receiving specialist knowledge is a great opportunity to level up. Additionally, working directly with global partners is a chance to contribute to your professional development.
- A World-Class Company Culture: Entrepreneurship – Ownership – Innovation.
- Location: Work from home or in the office at Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (depending on the work requirements).
- Working time: Flexible from Monday to Sunday.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.comSubject for job application email: KYROS| Full-time Research Analyst Application – [Your full name]
If interested, DM to share this opportunity: