Content Creator (Full-time)
Coin68 is a leading crypto media outlet in Vietnam with 1 million monthly page views and growing. Collectively, we are responsible for more than 100,000 active cryptocurrency investors and traders across a vast network of communities. We believe in a result-orientated approach with our goal being to spread mass awareness and adoption of potential projects.We are seeking experienced Content Creator to promote Coin68's branding. In this role, you will create entertaining or educational material to be expressed through any medium or channel and contribute your abilities to the growth of Coin68.
- Help plan/create educational content to be posted on Coin68’s social media e.g. Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, etc.
- Effectively manage Coin68’s social media channels to maintain a positive and responsive media presence.
- Research, create ideas, and work with the content team to produce, shoot, and edit videos on company social media platforms such as TikTok, Facebook, Youtube…
- Host live interviews.
- Search and connect with KOLs to create Influencer Marketing Campaigns on the company's social media channels.
- Bright appearance, good-looking and charming, female is preferred.
- Relevant marketing experience with a track record of growing project awareness; Social media algorithms understanding is preferred.
- Strong content production skills, working with our in-house designer, searching for trends, using social media schedulers.
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, and other social media channels.
- Creative, energetic, and confident in the ability to catch trends and create trends.
- Fluent and confident speaker with an inspiring voice.
- Experience in shooting and editing videos suitable for posting on social media platforms.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain or a strong interest is a MUST.
- Location: Remote or in the office at Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Working time: Flexible from Monday to Saturday.
To apply, please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject for job application email: KYROS | Content Creator – [Your full name]If interested, DM to share this opportunity: *Please note that only qualified CVs will be contacted due to a large number of applicants.