Event Planner (Full-time)
Kyros Ventures is a pioneer in incubating early-stage blockchain and cryptocurrency projects. It is built upon the solid foundation of the Coin68 ecosystem consisting of exclusive partnerships with the top crypto entities in the Vietnamese Blockchain industry.Coin68 is a leading crypto media outlet in Vietnam with 1 million monthly page views and growing. Collectively, we are responsible for more than 100,000 active cryptocurrency investors and traders across a vast network of communities. We believe in a result-orientated approach with our goal being to spread mass awareness and adoption of potential projects.
We are seeking an experienced Event Planner assist our organization in hosting events that enhance our organization's image. The event planner will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing our events calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors/agencies, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for creating concepts, ideas, MC script, and content for marketing & event projects which will require researching, creating, presenting, and planning.
- Take care of all aspects of event management: Develop, implement and execute the project. Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, and quality standards are met.
- Research resources, make site visits, and lead pre-event meetings when necessary to make decisions about event design.
- Plan and facilitate logistics for all events, including contract negotiations, guest lists, venue preparation, presentation materials, security, catering, entertainment, transportation, equipment, decor, and marketing materials.
- Troubleshoot and handle issues that arise on the event day.
- Work closely with the event team and other teams to ensure expectations are met and full delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in event management or a related field such as marketing or public relations would be preferred.
- Proven success as an event planner or coordinator.
- SOLUTION-oriented and HIGH RESPONSIBILITY at work.
- Good English speaking and written communication skills.
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Independent attitude – work with low supervision.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain or a strong interest is a plus.
- The cool perks & benefits:
- Competitive Income: Negotiated depending on capacity.
- Endless Personal Growth Opportunity.
- Being kept up to date with new products of Defi, Blockchain, and the market.
- Amazing Teammates: Working directly with the BODs and receiving specialist knowledge is a great opportunity to level up. Additionally, working directly with global partners is a chance to contribute to your professional development.
- A World-Class Company Culture: Entrepreneurship – Ownership – Innovation.
- Location: Remote or in the office at Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Working time: Flexible from Monday to Saturday.
To apply, please send your CV to email: email@example.com
Subject for job application email: KYROS | Event Planner – [Your full name]If interested, DM to share this opportunity: *Please note that only qualified CVs will be contacted due to a large number of applicants.